"Whatever you did for one of these least brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
You must be a caring and thoughtful person, or you wouldn’t be reading this website, especially this section of the website!
We are a brand new organization, and need your help. With us, your contribution — whether it’s your time, your prayers, or your financial gift — always counts. Some ways you can assist us are:
- Give of Yourself — Whatever your specific skills and knowledge, please make them available to people we help. Let us know about you!
- Attend or Organize Events — Help us organize South Sudanese celebrations in your community.
- Volunteer — Give your time and talents to make a difference.
- Teach — Learn about the Lost Boys and teach their story to others.
- Take Action — Be an advocate and make life better for South Sudanese immigrants in the United States.
- Donate – With just $300 you can pay for a child’s primary school education.